• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

We're Survivors!

DeletedUser3

So 12/21/2012 has come and gone. What are we supposed to do now?!?

DeletedUser

Bah, it's diameter is 350 meters - I'll have 8 archers ready and waiting for that tiny rock. By 2029, my Castel del Monte, Cathedral of Aachen and Statue of Zeus should also have reached level 6 or 7, so that should easily do the job.

Can we have some bigger rocks please?

Liberty

Nah, just wait for the collapse of the dollar. It may not be the end of the world, but it's going to feel like it.

DeletedUser

Personally, I believe that we will create our own destruction for the human race is often unthinking and selfish. Having said that, maybe we should start a group called 'Save the good ones club' lol.
As far as the end of the world predictions, I personally love to sit back and laugh at all those who do themselves in convinced that they are about to die. When the world ends, I will not be able to change it, just experience whatever the last experiences are, it is a part of life and there is really no need to fear it.

DeletedUser

Haha, i read the rules and it says we arn't supposed to talk about this subject.

DeletedUser

I will have my bunker built by then. 2000$ per person, and you have to have your own food. Of course Hellstromm will just use his epic programming skills and program a full body shield like Cortana did in Halo 4...

DeletedUser

Conspiracy theorists and doomsday preppers are always good for a laugh.

DeletedUser5020

Each day is the end for somebody. So plan for each day if you're worried about it. Or just go on with life like most people do :p

DeletedUser4844

AS the old saying goes: today is the birthday of your pest of a wife.

DeletedUser5500

We don't know when the world will end so I don't care. When it ends, it ends, and we can't stop it.