• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What are the chances of that??

Nicholas002

This thread is for people to share the unlikely things that happen in the game, that make you go "What are the chances of that??"

I'll start: today, in a GbG negotiation of 5 options, the correct answer was all the same good.
there is a 1/3125 chance of this happening. (1/5)^5

A while ago, I aided a friend, and sat in their tavern, and got 1. a BP 2. tavern silver and 3. a FP
there is a 1/3125 chance of this happening. (2% x 20% x 8%)

(did anyone notice that these two examples have the same chance?..... what are the chances of that??);)

Super Catanian

Getting two Jade Relics near the end of the Difficulty. Also getting 75 Diamonds in one day while collecting.

One time I was doing a very complex negotiation. I don't know what happened, because I had guessed nothing right, and the window said "Only 5 left!". Like, bruh, WYM "only" 5 left that's everyone!

DeletedUser31499

My chance at getting a relic in GE was 15.75%. My first relic showed up at encounter 53. I’m not going to calculate the odds of that happening but I bet they are very low.

More recently...level 58 HC 9 attempts at 46%. 50 diamonds, 500 goods, 1 spoils of war, 200 fp.
You have to admit that doesn’t happen every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffblackice

You guys are luck. my TOR lvl3, last GE I completed all 4 level, only trigger once in silver, not sure what would be the chance?

DevaCat

I was playing FoE on my wedding anniversary, having forgotten that the wife wanted to go out for a meal. She came in and saw that I was deep into plundering. "I am sorry, I don't want to disturb you." She said, "Shall I get you a beer out of the fridge?"

What are the chances of that?
Astronomical! Are you sure you weren't dreaming in that recliner? :D