• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What do these mean?

ol man Rufus

I searched the Beginners Forum as well as others but couldn't find a list of game "signs" or emogees

In the list for Global Ranking, my name has 2 sign just before the "Guild" column. One is a a group of houses and the 2nd appears to be a shield. Would someone please tell what these signs indicate or give me a link for a list of Game Emogees.

Thank you
RufusXZ

DeletedUser

In the global rankings, these signs (and another of 2 profiles/busts) designate players that are in your guild (shield), in your neighborhood (houses) or that are your in-game friends (profiles/busts). Since you are in your guild and in your neighborhood, you have those 2 icons. If you look through the global rankings, you will see some of these icons next to the members of your guild, hood and friends list.

ol man Rufus

In the global rankings, these signs (and another of 2 profiles/busts) designate players that are in your guild (shield), in your neighborhood (houses) or that are your in-game friends (profiles/busts). Since you are in your guild and in your neighborhood, you have those 2 icons. If you look through the global rankings, you will see some of these icons next to the members of your guild, hood and friends list.

Thank you so much!. Sorry to bother

Cheers;
RufusXZ