• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What GB next?

I’m leveling my arc to 80 (it’s only at 18 now, but I’m getting there) by using a 1.85 thread, but I also like to have another GB I’m leveling via swaps for when good opportunities arise there. I have a Zeus, CDM, COA all at 10 and a ToR, Himeji, Traz, and CF that should get to 10 soon. Any suggestions on what GB should come next or should I push some of those higher than 10 first? I don’t have the prints to get the later era ones much higher, but I’m sitting on a bunch of prints for my CDM, COA and Zeus. Thanks in advance.

jsc29

Don't level the TOR past 6. It is diminishing returns. Remember you only get an additional 0.5% or something like for every level on the TOR and that minuscule additional chance of relic is not worth the hundreds of FP it costs to get it.

The Arc is high priority. I would not spend FP on anything else if it were me. Swaps are almost always bad, don't bother with them. Most of the neighbors I snipe are doing swaps.

In general it is better to prioritize lower level GBs because you get more return for your FPs at the lower level. If all of your main GBs are at 10, then you have been doing that.

The CF is useful for doing recurring quest loops, but that is much easier for higher level players, so there is no need to rush that.

If the Alcatraz is not on par with the other fighting buildings, I would emphasize that. If you have Zeus, CDM, COA, and Traz equal in terms of FP cost per level, then my preference is to go for the CDM because it gives FP in addition to the military bonus.

Agent327

Don't level the TOR past 6. It is diminishing returns. Remember you only get an additional 0.5% or something like for every level on the TOR and that minuscule additional chance of relic is not worth the hundreds of FP it costs to get it.

Really poor advice. ToR can provide fp's and the chances to get rare relics rise. If you are doing 4 lvls of GE anyhow, it helps to have a high level ToR.

The CF is useful for doing recurring quest loops, but that is much easier for higher level players, so there is no need to rush that.

Again real poor advice. Apart from the fact that every RQ gives diamonds, in lower ages you can do the UBQ and have it self sustaining with a lower level Frontenac.

Lord Pest

I took the time to level my ToR to 100 and it’s been well worth it. I average 20, 21 relics in GE... half are gold and jade. Lots of stuff to sell to the antique dealer.

Now what other GB to level up? That’s tough because it depends. Are you a fighter. Are you into GBG? Don’t fight much? Don’t want to fight? We need some more info about your playing style to give you meaningful suggestions.

But it boils down to this...

I’m a fighter: Traz, Zeus, CdM, CoA, TA, AO, Kraken
I don’t fight much: fp producing GBs. Cape, CdM, Inno, AO, Kraken, BG I’m sure I’m leaving something out.

Edit: How could I leave out the CF. A great GB if you do recurring quests. Everyone should get one. Like the Arc it’s a must have.

Last edited: