• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What happened to the last Neighbourhood Cup ?

DeletedUser3747

The Weekly tournament refreshed a few hours before the Soccer Event ended ... I managed to get the highest score before the event ended , but I haven't received the Neighbourhood Cup.
To be fair , there were still 6 days and 20 hours left ... will I receive the Cup after the Event closes completely after these 6 days of spending cups ? or is it gone completely ?

DeletedUser2145

No cup during this week, from what I can see. The 'tournament' had barely started anyway.

DeletedUser

waste of cups

No cup during this week, from what I can see. The 'tournament' had barely started anyway.

How about I "WON" 2 more shot packages but they just went to never never land. They should not have been in the golden chest if you could not use them! What a waste of 1200 cups!

DeletedUser3747

Yes the Shots Packs will be converted into Fps Packs.
But no fair about the last Cup ... I won it fair and square with 550 cups :)) :p
It should still be awarded , lots of people had shots packages and unleashed them in the last hour of the event.

DeletedUser2145

Upon receiving shot packages as a reward, they're transformed into forge point packages in one's inventory.

As far as the Hood Cup goes, I personally do not believe doing a number of shots should provide one with that reward, it makes it biased/unfair and easy to obtain for certain players, while so far it was fairly given out with a lot of hard work. An easier solution might have been for the event to just end when the last Cup was given out.

I also believe that it was fairly obvious the event is ending and I do not see why players thought they might win that cup and gave all of their hard-earned resources toward it (not you, but some players used a lot of diamonds to get a good score for that purpose). But hey, just a one man's opinion. :)