• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What Happens to FP's from Tavern if FP Bar is filled to 100? and...

DeletedUser26965

(edit: I mean filled to 100)...I'm guessing the answer is obvious is I suppose the fp we would have gotten simply just doesn't appear when sitting. I understand Inno want's us to spend in order to keep the game more active but it would be nice to still collect beyond the fp bar.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Copy.JPG

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

I haven;t tried it with over 100 FP
Then how do you know it gets added? I'm at 100fp's and sitting and haven't seen one get added yet, I'll keep trying but don't think you'll get a fp from sitting if your fp bar is filled.

Algona

SJS I'm sorry. I madea a mistake in not asking for clarification of your question before I tried to answer. So forgive me.

DeletedUser26965

SJS I'm sorry. I madea a mistake in not asking for clarification of your question before I tried to answer. So forgive me.
Let's try again,

I think you asked what happens when I sit at Friends Tavern and win an FP when I already have a full FP Bar.

Is that the question you are asking?
Yes, hence the title lol

Algona

SJS you are a great writer, an amazing debater, resourceful and have the graciousness of a likkered up unwashed pig farmer at the Queen's Court.

When someone apologizes for a mistake civilized polite people acknowledge it and move on. Uncultured louts laugh.

And you wonder people lose their temper with you...

DeletedUser26965

...the graciousness of a likkered up unwashed pig farmer at the Queen's Court...
I love it. What can I say, people seem so uptight, we need ardak with a meme I think here soon.

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that this has come up again. It used to be you couldn't collect FP if you had 10 in your bar, which was tremendously annoying. Couldn't even collect from your city until you spent some. Now you can get up to 100 before that kicks in, which is amazing when I think of how it used to be. It doesn't make sense to keep them in your bar any longer than necessary, anyway, because as long as the bar is over 10, the timer on the next one earned is paused.

DeletedUser21322

If you have your 10 forge points and you go visiting taverns the forge point will automatically be added to your forge point bar. Forge point bars are now allowed to be up to 100

DeletedUser26965

If you have your 10 forge points and you go visiting taverns the forge point will automatically be added to your forge point bar. Forge point bars are now allowed to be up to 100
Yes I meant if the bar is filled to capacity. Edited for clarity.

DeletedUser21322

That is a great question. Let me go searching and see if I can find an answer.

DeletedUser21322

The forge points get added even if you are already at your max of 100