• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What just happened with the background and boxes?

Gypsy Grace

I stepped away from my Asus laptop for a bit - as I usually do throughout the day. When I came back my city and function boxes are all whacked! I logged out and logged back in... still the same. My city is H U G E but the function boxes (Global, GE, messaging, inventory etc.) are teeny-tiny. The bar with neighbors, guild, and friends is tiny as well.

The forum appears normal as do other websites that I use...
Anyone else having this issue?

xivarmy

I stepped away from my Asus laptop for a bit - as I usually do throughout the day. When I came back my city and function boxes are all whacked! I logged out and logged back in... still the same. My city is H U G E but the function boxes (Global, GE, messaging, inventory etc.) are teeny-tiny. The bar with neighbors, guild, and friends is tiny as well.

The forum appears normal as do other websites that I use...
Anyone else having this issue?
Likely your browser is set to zoomed out. The city readjusts its own zoom to fill the space within a range. But the interface actually shrinks when the browser zoom is zoomed out. Check for this in the top right menu in chrome for instance:

1700592573349.png

Zoom can be different per-tab. And is often remembered between visits.

Dursland

Try ctrl+0 to reset zoom. Second thing I'd try is clearing cache.

If that doesn't work then hopefully support can help you here. It could be some obscure asus-related graphics thing that got triggered somehow while you were away.

Cat on keyboard maybe? Haha.