• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What Quests give FP Packs?

DeletedUser

People talk about how they have tons of FP packs sitting around from doing Quests. My stupid random quests just give me 5 Glass or 3k tools, which is useless to me when i'm producing ~60 goods a day of both boosted HMA Goods and ~90 goods a day of an LMA good, and have 100k+ tools at all times.

I could really use FP packs, is there any way to know which quests would more likely give those? I even intentionally waited to unlock 2 techs at once and reject-cycled to do the Unlock Two Techs quest i'd never done before and got like, 5 dried herbs... waste...

DeletedUser

I don't know which quests. But another approach that produces tons of FP packs is contributing to GB's. I bet this would be more productive than a few quests.

DeletedUser10266

Unless it says you get a fp pack as the reward there is no way to know. I use to think the quests with harder requirements had a higher chance but that does not seem like the case.

DeletedUser

I don't know which quests. But another approach that produces tons of FP packs is contributing to GB's. I bet this would be more productive than a few quests.
Unfortunately half my GB donations have gone to waste due to people being inactive. I currently need to donate 545 FP to get back 160 FP if I wish to clear my GB List...And i've donated well over 160 to get there.

DeletedUser1862

I think most of my packages are from donations. I rarely think I get packages from normal quests.

DeletedUser

Alright well thanks. Guess I have a bunch of FP to aimlessly blow...