• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What the heck is this?

DeletedUser26925

I go this today without warning and searching gives me zero results. What does this mean?

upload_2017-8-24_19-22-13.png

DeletedUser28970

Just exactly what it says. If you need more info check out the "incidents" thread in the announcements. If you still feel data-deprived you can go to the announcement feedback thread and get really confused by the 'moaners and groaners'. Then there are about 20 more threads scattered here and there. It's amazing how many blind people with absolutely no time to spare are actually playing this game in such a confused state!

It impresses me! :eek:

DeletedUser28670

Follow these steps to gain enlightenment, King FredFrickin.
1. Read the popup again.
2. Read it again.
3. Go over to the "Announcement" section of the forum.
4. Read the first announcement.

If you still feel deprived of information, go to the global chat and ask " Hey guys I have no idea what incidents are! Please enlighten me! "

DeletedUser29390

I go this today without warning and searching gives me zero results. What does this mean?

View attachment 6395
(can't help but still be snickering about previous posts)
Give it a little time brother, you won't find or get something every time you look to get it. Kinda like when your mom comes over, she doesn't always get hers cause it's all about my needs.
was that outloud?