• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What the hell did you do to GE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariB64

I think the main problem for the average to above average player is the nerfing of Diamond rewards and the massive increase in fragments. Level 5 is way down on the list of issues with this change.
Yep that's my issue with the changes. I was actually looking forward to a challenge with GE 5...however after reading through some comments 10k-12k goods is awfully steep. Not sure I'd even bother most of the time, but sure would try now and then. Definitely not happy with the fragments of things I'll never use. I just put them in auction which I guess is better then not being useful at all.

LoveNkind

SAVE FORGE OF EMPIRES--We love the game!

People cannot deal with something where they are more than half wrong. This game will cease to exist unless Inno fixes this debacle fast. And NOBODY could face the wall of hate that has been posted about this GE boondockle. So if you want FoE restored, post what you like here. And no more hates on this--we've said it all a dozen times or more.
I LIKE making 64 GE encounters 100%. I am okay with the defense challenge. I love challenges. I love the serpent.
GE is my favorite part of FoE--partly because of the diamonds. They need to be restored.
I love the guilds.
I love the varied play and the fact that there is almost always something to do.
I admire Inno's success in balancing the necessity for paid players with the need not to ruin the free players' game with P2W (until now).
I like the world chat.
I love events. their challenge, their variety, the buildings.
I love the real history in FoE. We've had interesting lessons about Rosa Parks and other historical figures.
I LOVE FOE ARTISTS!!!!

Izzy wizzy pooh

I have been playing for 7 years and in those years I've met some amazing people, made some good friends. Playing this game helped me come out of a deep depression. There have been many changes over the years. Some were good and some not so good. This GE fiasco, disaster, catastrophe, debacle, flop though..., I feel like a good friend has just pulled the rug out from under my feet and left me sprawled flat on my back. Knocked the wind right out of me. I feel betrayed by someone I trusted.

stymie of Suwannee

GE 5 is super easy , there are soooooooooooooooooo many ways of finishing it , like building virgo or kraken or building some ritual flame level 2 , stacking some def boost potions leveling st basil , on my main world I'm in Jupiter Moon and just out of what I had in inventory (250 ritual flame level 1 and 80 ritual flame upgrades) and some fp , to level virgo and st basil , i done 12/16 encounters by fighting , not even bothered with manual fight like a professional , just auto fight like a basic noob and i won it , ofc it's true I didn't sold 200 ritual flame to antique dealer to buy a carousel for 250 000 coins like most big players done, i was just stockpilling cuz you never know when you'll need them ... lowering the diamonds won .... I must admit is not a fair change to all of us that been working hard to develop worlds that can finish GE IV to win some really hard worked diamonds
Awesome! I’ve been finishing GE for years and, reviewing your math, you’ll be completing it for years yourself. And Carousels are soooo 2020.

Ragnar The Viking

I'm not sure we will even unlock the GE levels anymore. This is a disaster. Guild people talking about not playing this game after this change.
I don't like this new change. I might just stop playing until they change it back. For those of us that have been playing for years to build up our cities based on attack and attacking defense, to me this is a slap in the face. I know absolutely onething for sure; I will not be maing ANY more purchases on FOE. That you can take to the bank!!!! Oh, btw, I am not a New Membeer by far. Since early 2018

Lorendar

Wow. I was going to come in here and complain about the crap nerfed GE, but by the looks of things, anything that I could post has already been said. LMAOROLF.

Flavius Belisarius

GEV is a diamond pit.
More importantly, in order to fight or negotiate it sucks your resources.
Made it all the way and now have 40% of my inventory in fragments.
After next GEV Expedition maybe some of the fragments will become whole and the new buildings might help, but what do you get rid of to make room?
Overall, very frustratingly perplexing.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please remember feedback on new features and changes to the game will be passed on from official feedback threads only - I am therefore locking this thread. Please use the feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.