• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's in the cave?

Falconwing

I've been staring at the cave near the Tavern since I was hunting with stone spears and I wanna know when is the Dragon (monster or whatever's in there) gonna show it's head? I know somethings in there, I can feel it watching me and eyeballing my beer. I totally expected us to search the caves before we went to Mars, but we went up before going down. Now I don't know if we'll ever get to see what's in there, and I think the creature likes it that way.

Godly Luke

I've been staring at the cave near the Tavern since I was hunting with stone spears and I wanna know when is the Dragon (monster or whatever's in there) gonna show it's head? I know somethings in there, I can feel it watching me and eyeballing my beer. I totally expected us to search the caves before we went to Mars, but we went up before going down. Now I don't know if we'll ever get to see what's in there, and I think the creature likes it that way.
You didn't know? That's where Ragu Silvertongue went to live.