1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

What's the benefits of joining a guild?

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by GefallenenEngel, Mar 31, 2014.

1. GefallenenEngel

GefallenenEngel New Member

can you tell me "What's the benefits of joining a guild? "

2. keancy

keancy New Member

Hi,

I think the biggest benefit of a Guild is the friendship you have with the other Guild members. Practical benefits are that you can trade goods between guild members without paying valuable FP for each trade, also a guild tends to have a variety of people at different levels who can help and advise you on all matters. In most guilds you will also receive a lot of help towards any Great Buildings you construct and many have a GB group where you each donate points to each-other to help gain more Blue Prints.

Hope this helped you a little

PS: Feel free to friend request me (keancy) and if you are looking for a Guild and you are female please come join us, we are a female only guild in Dunarsund, Amazons of Light

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  3. GefallenenEngel

GefallenenEngel New Member

Thanks hon. :)

4. La Marchessa

La Marchessa Member

hello - how do I join, and is it okay if Im not sure how active I'll be?

Thanks,
    La Marchessa

5. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund