• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's the most OP attack% buildings these days? And how much A/D do you have?

KingJMobile

I remember back in the day (aka 2022) they used to be Eagle Mountains, Heroes Taverns, Harvest Farm Sets, and Sentinels.

Now I have Grilling Groves running at the same efficiency at Wheat Fields (in PE) as well as a shedload of FPs. Buccaneer's Bays from the last event just make EMs and Heroes Taverns tame. Legendary Lodge is just Legendary. Tower of Conjunction is also incredibly OP too (shame I only have enough for level 8). Also just read the spoilers for the next event and those new buildings are going to be overpowered as hell. Even the Summerhold Manor is OP because it gives Grilling Groves.

And I'm pretty sure I missed out on 10 pay-to-win stuff from the last 5 events. The norm now seems to be shifting to 0.75/0.75 per tile.

So far, the best building I can think of and actually have is the Feathered Serpent Statue (the thing gives 15/15 in 6 tiles – crazy).

I'm running 1280/1270 atm in 2180 tiles (with 600 tiles having buildings that don't produce any attack). I'm at 0.58/0.57 per tile, which is a lot more OP than I thought.

Ebeondi Asi

You need to state what Era you are in. The fighting stats mean nothing without the Era.
I do not obsess over individual building stats. I would say I am working to replace two boost ones with three (or four) boost ones currently.
So your 1280/1270 would be monstrous stunning in Iron age, Better than average in Future Era, but totally useless in Space ages.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Best when camping low ages (such as indy/PE) just became Grilling Grove (other than 1-ofs and the feathered serpent - but you can only get a lv 3 feathered serpent every 12 weeks - so you need something else too). My indy world is at 1802/817 and hasn't started placing groves yet (focus for the event was "merely" on getting 3 sunhavens + the smithy to keep making more sunhavens. the sunhavens will make the groves for me). I expect to be moving towards 3k attack boost within a year on the indy world.

A new best in SAT is coming next event (but it's not as good in low ages). But grilling groves aren't bad in high ages either.

Here's what my Titan list looks like atm, sorted by "% wasted military squares" (includes valuing defending army now because GE5 needs it - and it's expected other features may soon too)

1691604748596.png

I haven't added the Titan GBs to it yet, but rest assured, they're at the top if you can get them to a decent level :p

Note that some of the great buildings are starting to drop down the list - and for things like Aachen that are *only* providing military benefits that might mean they're approaching the "don't build this" point! (probably still a ways to go til they hit the "delete me if you built me" point though).

Last edited:

PJS299

I don't know... That one building is pretty good. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. That one building. You know it?

I have a measly 518/338 in my Indy... I'm working on it.

DreadfulCadillac

I don't know... That one building is pretty good. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. That one building. You know it?

I have a measly 518/338 in my Indy... I'm working on it.
I do not, as a matter of fact, know which building you are referring to in this statement.

Athanofthered

You need to state what Era you are in. The fighting stats mean nothing without the Era.
I do not obsess over individual building stats. I would say I am working to replace two boost ones with three (or four) boost ones currently.
So your 1280/1270 would be monstrous stunning in Iron age, Better than average in Future Era, but totally useless in Space ages.
My Fighting stats in Titan Era are (average for three equal Cities) Attack 3441% attack army defense 3504%
City defense average army attack 3021% City army defense 2342%
I have 1380/1350 in titan and I wouldn't call it useless lol I can get to 80 attrition no problem i think going beyond 2k/2k is overkill imo.

Ironrooster

Generally speaking, the best building for A/D is always the next event building with golden upgrade.

Also older buildings with the golden upgrade are pretty good. Some of the small buildings generated from the event buildings are pretty good on a per tile basis.

The latest Titan GB's are pretty good, but you may have trouble getting the Titan goods to build it or level it past 10.

KingJMobile

Generally speaking, the best building for A/D is always the next event building with golden upgrade.

Also older buildings with the golden upgrade are pretty good. Some of the small buildings generated from the event buildings are pretty good on a per tile basis.

The latest Titan GB's are pretty good, but you may have trouble getting the Titan goods to build it or level it past 10.
Yeah, the main event buildings are just crazy OP in all parameters. I think even the BG has risen in value given all these fragments they're producing too.