• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's the most OP attack% buildings these days? And how much A/D do you have?

xivarmy

I *think* it'd be too extreme for them to ever make a building that made finish all special productions - as then you'd just need enough of them to make 1 per city-collection to turn it into infinite collections.

Finish 1 special production is safe enough as long as it doesn't make anywhere close to 1 from a single collection (i.e. the Jesters or the Resorts make ~10% of one - so if you tried to use it on themselves you will eventually drain all your finishes).

Athanofthered

I *think* it'd be too extreme for them to ever make a building that made finish all special productions - as then you'd just need enough of them to make 1 per city-collection to turn it into infinite collections.

Finish 1 special production is safe enough as long as it doesn't make anywhere close to 1 from a single collection (i.e. the Jesters or the Resorts make ~10% of one - so if you tried to use it on themselves you will eventually drain all your finishes).
Don't be so sure with the way power creep is going on I wouldn't be surprised about anything. Heck the next building basically supplies infinite titan bps for Jupiter and titan players lol.