• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

Looks like the oldest event buildings I have are a few checkmate squares that I'll be getting rid of after this event. And for all buildings in general, I have blacksmiths :)

Dursland

Finally got rid of a House of the Wolf for 2 Feta Farms. 1 left :)

Down to 4 Eagle Mountains too. 2 will be replaced soon by a Buc's Bay and Laboratory.

Once the remaining House of Wolf and 2 Eagle Mountains are gone my entire city will be modern '23 buildings and GBs. I'm excited!

I'll get it done just in time for the 2024 powercreep.

Zatrikon

Just got rid of my Christmas Train. That freed up a lot of room. There are much smaller buildings that get me much more. The Hippodrome will probably be the next to go, and then maybe the Statue of Honor/Road to Victory. I don't think I'll be building any more of these "chained" buildings. They just aren't worth the space compared to newer event buildings.

Also slowly getting rid of Shrines of Knowledge. Time was when 2 FP for four squares was an incredible bargain, but not anymore.

Sharmon the Impaler

Finally got rid of a House of the Wolf for 2 Feta Farms. 1 left :)

Down to 4 Eagle Mountains too. 2 will be replaced soon by a Buc's Bay and Laboratory.

Once the remaining House of Wolf and 2 Eagle Mountains are gone my entire city will be modern '23 buildings and GBs. I'm excited!

I'll get it done just in time for the 2024 powercreep.
You have to watch your population too. Eagles have 29K pop each. Bucc have 10K and Labs have none.

Dursland

St Patrick's will solve my population woes :)

Happiness isn't an issue, have over 300k excess. Got lots coming from stuff like Jesters, Chocos, and Flamingos.

jaymoney23456

Many people keep Sleigh Builders for quests that say, "Finish a x minute production x times." They can use the SBs during the events, but also keep them in between events and produce supplies or goods they may need.
jumpin pumpkin is a much better option for that now though

Godly Luke

Pillar of Heroes/Dark Doorways here. Have a long way to go for replacing buildings. Most of my city is 2018-2020 event buildings, but is still fairly competitive today. GE is 80'd, GBG sees ~70 attrition daily, 2k+ fights in platinum league. On par with people double my points and whatnot. Only thing I get fragments for at the moment is the spa/snow globes and nutcrackers, so I do have my work cut out for me. However, progress is swift with the newer event buildings, and once my city is finally fitted out, she'll be a formidable fighter.

Johnny B. Goode

I wish I had kept all my Monastery's.
Really? Even with the new emphasis on defending army boosts, 20% defense boost in a 3x3 with no other benefits is just pathetic. They would have to seriously add to its benefits to make it worthwhile.

On a side note, I wonder how many of those who "knew they would buff Settlement buildings eventually" have also hung on to their Monasteries. Or would they have to join the pack and ask for it back if/when it gets a benefits face lift?