• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's with messages and things on production buildings and goods buildings being locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariB64

I got on today to find messages locked until I research something...that I've already researched in the Iron age! Just looked up what it's saying I need to do unlock all but the 5 minute production in those buildings and all but the lowest productions in the goods buildings and messages. How can I research something in an age I'm lone past now?

mlski13

My messages tab is grey - tells me to unlock 'thatched houses' to open my messages tab. I'm LONG past thatched houses in Modern Age. What gives?

XRef

I am experiencing the same issue here. I went to collect my city and boom, message center says I need to research thatched houses... Inno please fix.

From Inno's Support page:

KNOWN ISSUES: (no need so submit a ticket)

We are aware of an issue with messages, production, and research. There is no need to report it. It is being addressed.

Same problems here, and I'm in Virtual Future. Can't get to messages or supply productions greater than 5 minutes. Talk about a major issue!! Inno, this is something that should have never happened. Sure hope you plan to compensate all your players somehow!

Xenosaur

The entire row of function buttons - which includes: Message System, Guild Expedition, Guild, etc that attach and is collapsible and expandable from the PEOPLE management button (friends, guildmates, neighborhood) on the RIGHT side of the iOS mobile client...

IS GONE...

oopsie!

MariB64

I can access messages through the cultural settlement messages...I think. Haven't gotten any replies though so not sure...but it still needs to be fixed.

Darkest.Knight

Go figure, everything is working fine for me this morning. Not sure why playing in Sinerania would make a difference, but all systems r performing as expected.

MariB64

From Inno's Support page:

KNOWN ISSUES: (no need so submit a ticket)

We are aware of an issue with messages, production, and research. There is no need to report it. It is being addressed.
What do you mean? I'm not reporting it, just asking about what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.