• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's with the Neighborhoods

DeletedUser21167

Fix the damn neighborhoods! I've got 6 people in my hood from Contemporary Era! What the hell? I'm in HMA. Now I have people with tanks attacking and plundering me. I can't even take down one of their armies in a battle. Does Innogames want to drive people from the game? There is absolutely NO competitive balance in the game now. I can't log in every hour to baby sit my goods production. If I'm going to lose 3/4 of everything I produce every day I'm done. There's no reason to continue playing if I can't advance in the game. This really sucks.

DeletedUser11609

Fix the damn neighborhoods! I've got 6 people in my hood from Contemporary Era! What the hell? I'm in HMA. Now I have people with tanks attacking and plundering me. I can't even take down one of their armies in a battle. Does Innogames want to drive people from the game? There is absolutely NO competitive balance in the game now. I can't log in every hour to baby sit my goods production. If I'm going to lose 3/4 of everything I produce every day I'm done. There's no reason to continue playing if I can't advance in the game. This really sucks.

Had you done any research, you would have found this posted about a million times.....

It's part of the game, and all it takes is collecting on time to avoid the plunder issue. The game is designed around offense, and it's not likely to change.
Is it a disadvantage early in the game? Yes and no, you also have the opportunity to m/p higher level players to get great buildings that you will need.
This is a combat game, remedial as it is, and to expect no interference in your game play seems odd to me. Honestly, it's not like they can destroy your city, and it's not that hard to collect.
With the ability to collect from an app now, it seems odd to me that people still can't do it.

DeletedUser10517

Well, dont have 1 hour productions if you cant log in every hour.

Chose 4 hour, or 8 hour....find the times that suit you......and then collect when they are due.

I couldnt care less what age anyone is in my hood.....I collect on time, so even if they attack, there are no goods for them to take.

Its a game of strategy.....find the right strategy to win instead of complaining about it.