• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's Your favorite decoration?

DeletedUser17301

Must be the artist in me but I'm just curious what some of you like as your favorite decoration. One of mine is the pond from Early Middle Ages.

DeletedUser16911

I like the pond as well. I also like the group of trees, since I'm a tree person, though I haven't fully researched it yet. :unsure: I might replace my ponds with tree groups when I get enough supplies and gold to justify making the change.

DeletedUser1862

I liked the tower ruin for a while, might like the shelter, but haven't been able to see it well yet.

DeletedUser6163

Agree the monster statue is pretty cool. However my vote is for the peace sculpture which is shaped like a handgun - devs idea of a joke perhaps?

DeletedUser11463

I like the various Bird Hedges - oh and the Mobilith. If you saw 2001: A Space Odyssey, it really is cool.

DeletedUser

Group of trees, definitely. I spent a little too much money on them.
Iron age fountains are a close second.

DeletedUser7195

I like the water tower
images

DeletedUser14881

the mobilith, purely because of 2001 ASO and the neptune fountain (anything with a trident really :p)
ones id like to get are the equestrian statue and the godzilla, but cant get either atm, the former is a diamond one, not sure of the latter, if thats the case then neither on both accounts :p need diamonds for other things! ;)

DeletedUser16911

There is a person on my friends list whose city is loaded with trees. It looks like a little village scattered in the middle of the woods. This is one reason I added that person to my list. That is my favorite little city. I would totally do something like that if only I could spare so much space for decos, except of course I would do the Group of Trees.
The only problem is, it makes it kind of a pain if I need to polish an actual cultural building in that city. :unsure:
ETA:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17988

I am a huge fan of trees, and ponds, would like to see more variety of them, The stone age tree is awesome to look at, but provides no Bp's when polished, so I reluctantly leave them out of my cities. If they ever add more decorations, I would like to see rivers and bridges, You know, like they show on the loading pages. Why don't we have cities that actually look like them?

DeletedUser17558

I am partial to the Victory Pillar and the Neighborhood Cup.