• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] When do new PVP tournaments start?

Liberty

Thanks. I am assuming that any points won between the end of the last one and when the new one looks like it started, are lost.

DeletedUser

Tournaments end on Sunday and restart on Monday. And points earned still add up in your overall points total, but they are lost in terms of going towards a tower.

DeletedUser21027

What TIME ?

What TIME on Monday Morning do PvP Tournaments start?

DeletedUser10517

What TIME on Monday Morning do PvP Tournaments start?

Varies.
I have wondered why it takes so long to reset them.......but I dont think Ive seen an answer to that as yet.
I wonder why they cant be reset more or less straight away.

DeletedUser8428

I don't know about a specific time, either. But I can tell you that there were times early in the game when I battles in the wee hours of Monday morning and won, only to discover that those battles were not counted in the tower.

DeletedUser8796

IF you look at the top of the tower you are fighting in there is a timer.

DeletedUser20367

The towers are greyed out in the Event History until the new week starts.

DeletedUser26120

Did a search to find out what time pvp towers started - nobody gave an answer here.

Is it still random?

DeletedUser24787

i believe its the same time like when new events kick off 5 am est (but i could be wrong i am not awake during those hours)

DeletedUser29256

Ok, this says "answered," is it 5 am then? I guess I'm not seeing a clear answer to the question "What time do PvP tournaments begin?" They end at different times, so I would assume they also start at different times, but IDK. So... still looking for an answer to the "time" portion of this question.

DeletedUser

I never get up early enough on any morning for this to be an issue. :p

DeletedUser26965

I think it's safe to say after five years the only answer we're gonna get is Monday morning which coincidentally was answered in the second comment and all that is written in the Wiki.

Tournaments take place each week from Monday morning to Sunday evening.

PvP Tournaments

DeletedUser31734

Perhaps anecdotal, but on Monday, 09-Oct-2017, PvP tournaments started at 7:00am Eastern in USA on us22.forgeofempires.com server.

DeletedUser26120

Was searching for this again and forgot I'd replied here lol. Sitting here at 6:17am EST and they haven't started yet.

Hopefully it is 7am.

Edit: Yes it is 7am. They were still not open at 6:58am but are now.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfhoundtoo

Or perhaps as he indicated he needs the information and figures it will still be useful. Maybe he gets asked it a lot. :)