• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When do reward bonuses take effect?

FunnyWanderer

This may seem like a silly question, but how do the reward bonuses work in terms of what coins/supplies are included in the bonus? Specifically, say I did a 24 hour production and turned on the supply reward right before collecting from those buildings, will those supplies be included for the bonus? Or how about I start a 24 hour production while a bonus is active? Same question for coin bonuses, since you have less control of houses, though I don't need coins right now.

DeletedUser3882

Yes. What you said.

Whatever you collect while a bonus is active will be included in the bonus.

Whatever is collected while the bonus is *not* active (after it expires, before it is activated...) will NOT be included in the bonus.

DeletedUser

Specifically, say I did a 24 hour production and turned on the supply reward right before collecting from those buildings, will those supplies be included for the bonus?
Yes, they will.
Or how about I start a 24 hour production while a bonus is active?
If it is a 24 hour (or less) bonus/boost, it would run out before the production would be done, so those productions would not receive the bonus.
Same question for coin bonuses, since you have less control of houses, though I don't need coins right now.
Same answers.

The boost/bonus applies when you collect from a building. So it is irrelevant when you start a production, it only matters when you collect it.