• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When is it time to move into TE?

DeletedUser27023

I’ve read people mention that they were in no hurry to move from CE into TE. In fact, some that moved into TE had regrets. I’m wondering why. Do things change a lot in TE? Is it something to worry about? I’m not sure if there are goods requirements as well as coin and supplies. I have roughly 2.5k of each CE. I have about 135m supplies and 275m coin. I’ve made it through about 80% of the C-map and have all of the research done. So when is it a good time to move on?

DeletedUser

The main difference for me was military units. Nothing in TE is as good as the AAV in CE. Not even close.

DeletedUser27023

So it sounds like many players try and get through TE as quickly as possible. Can you elaborate on what you mean by selling your PE goods?

DeletedUser28670

Can you elaborate on what you mean by selling your PE goods?
Selling PE goods for FPs to your GBs. :confused: You're in CE and you don't know this?
CE GBs provide PE goods. PE goods are quite valuable because they are needed to get Traz and CF.

DeletedUser27023

I’ve never sold goods for profit. I traded them on the market and also donate them within the guild. I guess I didn’t know everyone does that.

BruteForceAttack

I’ve never sold goods for profit. I traded them on the market and also donate them within the guild. I guess I didn't know everyone does that.

It's not about profit, lets say you are sitting on 5000 PE goods and I need to build a Traz and I'm in LMA and don't have PE goods. So you and I come to an agreement wherein I add 580 fps to your gbs and you trade me the required 1750 PE goods for 875 Bronze age goods.

You get rid of your excess stock, you get your gbs leveled and I get higher age goods to build GBS.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

I saved up 3200 fp and the goods necessary to skip TE. Didn't take long.