• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When is the best time to move up to the next era?

DeletedUser40495

You can already have the buildings so you need more land. You are only limiting yourself.
I said that if you DON’T have the buildings it’s best to camp. If you have them already, then moving up would most likely be the best option.

You will get more and more behind the top players so your main goal will be limited to camping.
Not necessarily. If you camp properly you will do great. By “properly” I mean advancing when it will get you more FP.

DeletedUser40495

You will do great in that era. You will never make it to the top. I will always make more fp's than you.
Not if I spend time leveling FP producing GBs (which is mostly why people camp in the first place).

And who said that I’m staying put forever? Not me. Once moving up will get me more FP per day, I’ll move up, but until then there is no benefit to doing so.

DeletedUser40495

I can do the same in SAM with way more fp's at my disposal.
I know. I’m certainly not arguing that SAM isn’t the highest level a player can be at. I’m simply arguing that it’s best to take your time getting there.

But if I only move up when I would make more FP by doing so, how am I losing out on FP?

I’ll get to SAM eventually (and if I move up at proper times I will not lose out on a single FP). On the contrary I will gain more FP than someone who spends all their FP on research (I am power leveling GBs that give me FP). My journey up to SAM will be much easier and efficient due to higher level GBs.

DeletedUser37581

There is no point in comparing apples to oranges. For a high-age player to boast that lower-age players will never catch up is irrelevant.

In point of fact, most diligent players starting the game now will reach 1M, 5M, 10M or any other ranking benchmark amount of points in much quicker time than a player who started five years ago.

It isn't unusual for a two-year player in IA or EMA to produce 500+ fps a day (average). That accomplishment would have been unthinkable several years ago.

Agent327

There is no point in comparing apples to oranges. For a high-age player to boast that lower-age players will never catch up is irrelevant.

In point of fact, most diligent players starting the game now will reach 1M, 5M, 10M or any other ranking benchmark amount of points in much quicker time than a player who started five years ago.

It isn't unusual for a two-year player in IA or EMA to produce 500+ fps a day (average). That accomplishment would have been unthinkable several years ago.

That is comparing apples with oranges as well.

DeletedUser40495

Cause you most likely have some fp producing buildings in your inventory you have no room for.
At the moment I don’t.

If I did I would weigh my opinions and determine if I would truly make more FP by moving up (In higher ages you can’t spam UBQ as much).

And I would also consider what would be a quicker path to that FP - adding a level or two to an FP producing GB, or spending that same FP on research.

Agent327

At the moment I don’t.

If I did I would weigh my opinions and determine if I would truly make more FP by moving up (In higher ages you can’t spam UBQ as much).

And I would also consider what would be a quicker path to that FP - adding a level or two to an FP producing GB, or spending that same FP on research.

If you have not with these many events you are seriously doing something wrong.

DeletedUser40495

If you have not with these many events you are seriously doing something wrong.
I have gotten all event buildings offered to max level (I’m sure you know how easy events are). I complete GE 4 every week.

I’m not doing anything to limit my supply of FP producing buildings, I simply haven’t placed all my medal expansions yet so whenever I get something new I usually have space for it immediately. Once all expansions are placed, I won’t have room for everything though.

Why are you criticizing my play when you don’t know enough about my situation to do so? I thought we were having a civil discussion about how quickly to advance in tech. No need to make things personal bud.