• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When moving to a new guild...

If a person switches guilds during an event, do they just continue on as they were? I believe the answer is yes but you know what happens when you ASSUME anything! And no, I am not moving guilds ⚔️☠️⚔️

Kranyar the Mysterious

If a person switches guilds during an event, do they just continue on as they were? I believe the answer is yes but you know what happens when you ASSUME anything! And no, I am not moving guilds ⚔‍☠⚔
Yes, but remember that if you jump in the middle of GE or GBG you won't be able to participate in a new guild until after the next season begins, and you will lose any GBG end of season guild rewards that you would have otherwise received at the end of that season if you remained until it finished..

Kranyar the Mysterious

It should matter to you to not make them mad at you. this is a long long game. Sooner or later you will be playing with some of them again. If you leave try to arrange to leave on the every other week Monday gap in GE and GbG.
Finish what you start is the best way. Write a nice note thanking everyone before you leave. usually just before you hit the quit button. . send Friend's Requests to the folks you were close to.
Unless the guild is basically dead (doesn't open GE 2-4 is good way to tell), then jump ship as fast as you can.