• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When should I age up to Mars Age?

Ceres

Okay, so I'm in Virtual Future already, but I heard that Mars age is better to camp in. I'm basically done with the Virtual age tech tree, I have like 10 techs left and all the special goods needed.

I have 700/450 A/D, I can auto-battle most of GE, I can auto-battle to about 48 Attrition in GBG then fight to about 60 Attrition manually.

I'm going to Rage my CdM to 61 after this GBG season is over.

MY GB STATS:
Arc 80
Zeus 61
Traz 42
CF 8
CdM 15
TA 10
CoA 11
AO 10
HC 10

What are some things I should have before I age up to Mars age?

Sharmon the Impaler

3000 prom , 3000 Orch , 200M supplies , if possible 3000 or each Mars goods ,they are a pain to get unless you have a high goods count from special buildings and clear your map up to SAAB. 6500 FP and 300K coins . Add another 100 to AA and 50 to DA if possible before. Sentinels and Steel Wardens are your killer units.

Last edited:

AnnieEliza

Okay, so I'm in Virtual Future already, but I heard that Mars age is better to camp in. I'm basically done with the Virtual age tech tree, I have like 10 techs left and all the special goods needed.

I have 700/450 A/D, I can auto-battle most of GE, I can auto-battle to about 48 Attrition in GBG then fight to about 60 Attrition manually.

I'm going to Rage my CdM to 61 after this GBG season is over.

MY GB STATS:
Arc 80
Zeus 61
Traz 42
CF 8
CdM 15
TA 10
CoA 11
AO 10
HC 10

What are some things I should have before I age up to Mars age?
Complete the Virtual Future campaign map before you age up!!!! You will need Mars Ore to do a great deal of the research. You get it from the campaign map. I made the mistake of moving up too soon. I have a Space Carrier but it is very stingy in returning Mars Ore. There are 47 provinces in the Virtual Reality Campaign map and after about 2 months I still have 5 to go to finish it. I've only managed to collect enough Mars Ore to do 1 research. I'm still doing fighting with a lot of Virtual Reality armies, though I do get Space Age Mars from my Alcatraz The reason you camp in Space Age Mars is so you don't get stuck with the same problem in the next age