• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] When was our last victory expansion unlocked? How much it costed?

DeletedUser19599

Please, could somebody tell me what was our last victory expansion available for medals? I mean, which was the cost of it in medals? Was it 200,000 or 240,000 medals?

The new Forge of Empires wiki page (as announced by Panacea a few days ago) says there is an expansion of 240,000 medals that personally i don't remember. Could somebody from the FoE Staff clarify this to me please?

wolfhoundtoo

200,000 was the last one. 240,000 is the one that has appeared on beta but as of last night had not yet been implemented on the live servers.

DeletedUser19599

200,000 was the last one. 240,000 is the one that has appeared on beta but as of last night had not yet been implemented on the live servers.

That's what i remember, but some people in my guild tell me that the expansion of 240k medals has already been implemented. I hope some staff member from Innogames could answer me that question.

DeletedUser13838

Hmm I thought there was a 240k expansion and it was a 300k expansion that appeared on beta but not live (yet).