• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where can I search the forum?

DeletedUser29710

Before posting here I'd like to be able to "search" and see if anyone else has asked my annoying newbie questions already, I'm sure they have. However when I hit "search" it takes me to a "file not found" page. Is there another link to search? Thanks.

screenshot_1009.jpg

screenshot_1010.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_1009.jpg
    screenshot_1009.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser29710

Perfect, thanks. Maybe whomever runs the forums doesn't know the link inviting folks to search before posting, needs updating.

DeletedUser13838

Or search google with site:forum.us.forgeofempires.com in addition to your keywords.

DeletedUser28970

Well, shucks, it's an Apple you are using! But seriously ... If you are working off a PC there is a 'search box' in the upper right corner of almost every page. It works just great for me, at least in Chrome. The little 'search' link is dead though.

DeletedUser26120

The reason it's incorrect is because it linked to search while the forums were using vBulletin software, then switched to Xenforo.

I've just put in a request for the link to be removed. Thanks for pointing it out.