• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where did unattached Legionnaires come from?

DeletedUser31437

This morning I got ready to attack Hasdrubal's very last sector. I already got bloodied on that sector before, and expected it to be a difficult fight, with high chance of losing. To my surprise, among my choice of units were two unattached Legionnaires (I do not have Legionnaires researched yet). The fight did take some thought, but I won. Unfortunately, both Legionnaires died.

Question is, where did they come from? I did open an 8-hour Treasure Hunt box just before the fight and did not really pay attention to what was in it. It does have 5% chance of Heavy Unit, but if that's what I got, why were there two?

upload_2017-9-11_11-37-57.png

DeletedUser

This morning I got ready to attack Hasdrubal's very last sector. I already got bloodied on that sector before, and expected it to be a difficult fight, with high chance of losing. To my surprise, among my choice of units were two unattached Legionnaires (I do not have Legionnaires researched yet). The fight did take some thought, but I won. Unfortunately, both Legionnaires died.

Question is, where did they come from? I did open an 8-hour Treasure Hunt box just before the fight and did not really pay attention to what was in it. It does have 5% chance of Heavy Unit, but if that's what I got, why were there two?

View attachment 7220
If I'm not mistaken, there is a story quest back there somewhere that gives 2 Legionnaires as the reward.