• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Where to find an active guild in Houndsmoor?

Dark Inquisitor

I just started a new city in Houndsmoor and the guild I'm currently in is not very active. I'm trying find an active guild and 1.9 thread that would allow me to work at my own pace.

Last edited:

Dursland

Finding a good guild will be tough as most guilds in a world as old as Houndsmoor don't want new players or low era cities.

That said, the best way to find active guilds is to look at rankings - especially now with the new GBG system. Look for the guilds with the most victory points and victories, and ask to join them. Many will say no but one might say yes.

Hopefully someone else will come along with a better answer for you. Good luck!

PJS299

I just started a new city in Houndsmoor and the guild I'm currently in is not very active. I'm trying find an active guild and 1.9 thread that would allow me to work at my own pace.
Cataclysm is pretty active and helpful! You could also try The Mad Warriors, or Followers of Christ!

They all accept active lower age players, and have lower requirements. I'd try Cataclysm first, and if that doesn't work out then MW, and then FoC. Message me if you have any problems though.

PJS299

I see you joined Pea Pod. Definitely not my first choice, or anywhere in my top 50 for that matter, but ok. Hope that works out alright.