• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Where to find Goods deposits

DeletedUser31191

So I have goods producers, how do I find the goods deposits to increase their production I am in the Iron Age and I only have trees and wine deposits. Where would I find the others?

DeletedUser26120

They are acquired through the continent map, which is the N button on your lower left screen on the desktop version.

You have to conquer provinces that will give you access to the deposits, there are 2 for each age up to Progressive Era. After that you start getting a 3rd one for most ages.

DeletedUser31191

They are acquired through the continent map, which is the N button on your lower left screen on the desktop version.

You have to conquer provinces that will give you access to the deposits, there are 2 for each age up to Progressive Era. After that you start getting a 3rd one for most ages.

So I am only going to get 2 for the Bronze Age?

DeletedUser26965

Link: continent map
Link: World Map (Revealed)

You get two good deposits from each age up to and then from Contemporary Era onward you'll get more from earlier ages.

You have Lumber and Wine you say, so you have to advance further into the continent map to get to the Iron Age deposits and so on with each age.

DeletedUser27184

So I am only going to get 2 for the Bronze Age?
Yes,
And you should build the Goods Building only for the deposits you have. As the good production building, if it has a deposit, will produce 10 times more.