• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Where to get Large Confectionary

DeletedUser11653

Went to win one from the daily Winter Event but that's only the regular one, I need a (second) Large one so I don't lose the one I have as the newer one is too big!
(really, why are the 'better' versions always bigger and bigger? Keep them the same size so they fit!

DeletedUser25273

You get the Large Confectionary by selling building and selling your Confectionary. If you prefer the regular Confectionary, just don't sell it.

You can try to win two with your stars if you want one of each.

DeletedUser11653

ah ok so I can still sell the regular one to get the large? that's good. ive got at least one or two of the regular ones in my bag.

/update
went to sell an outdated one (to be replaced by a more modern age one)
and ... it seems to be bugged or something cause the sell back is ZERO for some stupid reason.

DeletedUser11653

hmm so it creates a .. loop of sorts.
to get the new Huge I have to sell the large
to get the large I have to sell the regular
only ONE of these can be done per year
a new better version comes out each year.

and its still offering me zilch for my regular confectionary.

ooh yeah this need fixing. Lotta fixings.

(also how do you /quote, cant find that option)

Algona

(also how do you /quote, cant find that option)

To snip quote, highlight and press the black 'reply' button that pops up.

To quite a whole post, look for the word 'reply' in the lower right corner of the post you want to quote.

wolfhoundtoo

You didn't spend any resources to get the 1st confectionary (and it's an event building) so you don't get anything back when you 'sell' it. The reason you get the larger confectionary when you sell it is as a prize from the quest that you are completing. No quest no better confectionary.