• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Where's the world button (on mobile)?

• Thread starter DeletedUser38613
  • Start date

DeletedUser38613

Just as the title says. I saw that the mobile version had an update but when I try to switch between worlds, I only saw a logout button. Logging on and off of the pain so is there something I'm missing the I cannot find the the world button? I'm on Android by the way

Graviton

I logged into mobile for the first time in awhile and when I went to switch worlds, that option wasn't there. "Logout" was the only choice I had. But when I logged back in the option to switch worlds was there again. This is iOS.

DeletedUser38613

Usually the world choice comes up for me but try using quit game instead, that should bring it up.
That works. HOWEVER, this is a clear bug because after I stay off for a while and go back to the game, it repeats the same issue. I'm going to report this.

Agent327

That works. HOWEVER, this is a clear bug because after I stay off for a while and go back to the game, it repeats the same issue. I'm going to report this.

If so, should you not report it in the bug section, instead of going on about it here?