• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sibi27

I am your average EMA player, recently joined a nice guild helping me get goods way higher than I can. I have built 3 new GBs within the past week and confused with what to do next. My current GBs are Arc level 7, CoA level 4, ToR level 4, Zeus level 6. I am in the middle of LMA in the campaign map right now. I do have around 300 EMA goods and some higher age goods from the market.

My att / def is 34/34, and can take it up another 12 with a colour guard(I have a colour guard camp). I have 9 goods buildings, and running on full production they give me 25 goods each and my menagerie provides me another 25 so my daily goods income is 250. I now have prints for Galata Tower, AO, CdM, Terracota Army, CF, Hagia and Blue Galaxy. My daily fp income is (24 hourly) + 7 from town hall + 3 from marble gateway + 2 from Golden crops = 36. I have given enough information about myself, so which GB should I build next?

The Lady Redneck

That is a question we ask ourselves all the way through the game. And we each have our own ideas as to which to go for. You like the guild you are now in. So you are not just thinking of what is good for you, but also what will help the guild get stronger. Ask the founder and leaders what they want from you also. If it were me I would get CdM both for fighting and FPs. Then get the BPs for your Traz and build it for the troops and happiness. Observatory is small and helps the guild treasury. Then CF for making the most from Recurring quests. St Marks Basilica for the goods. Galata tower is good not so much for stopping plunder as collecting on time is still the best way to stop that. but it is small and the goods it gives come in handy.Then AO, TA snd BG. I would not build Hagia as I feel it is to big for the return it gives now. But do not be in a hurry to age up. Patience is the key to this game. Stay in the age you are in until you can auto battle all 4 levels of GE and are always in the top 5 of your hood. Use the time to level up your GBs And build up your stash of FPs. And the goods for your next age so you can get the techs done when you do move up. That applies to every age not just the one you are in now. You need to get your GBs up through their sweet spot to level 61. Having every GB in the game will not make you any stronger. A load of low level GBs only serve to keep you bogged down and weak. Getting and levelling up the important ones will help you build the income to be able to afford the rest.

Pericles the Lion

@The Lady Redneck gave very good advice. IMO, concentrate on getting your ARC levelled up while gradually bringing your Zeus and CoA up to 10. Add the CdM and bring it up to 10. Leave ToR where it is for now. Levelling the ARC to 60 (later 80) will help you with fp production, help with blueprints, and help your Guild. Zeus/CoA/CdM @ 10 will help you with GE and GBG. I'd hold off on the other later era GBs until your ARC is at 60+.

Sibi27

Thank you both for your advice, my guild requires EMA goods a lot so I was asked to stay there for a bit. I can currently do nearly the end of GE 4 with tavern boost and nego. I will take your suggestion of camping till reaching the top of the hood, which does not look difficult as the #1 person in my new hood has only 1.4m points while I have 200k.

Ebeondi Asi

Quality not quanitity. Get the Great Buildings you have now leveled up to ten. Every Great Building you add is less space to earn FPs or Goods or supplies. I have seen players build so many GBs they are trapped. They have no room to play the game. So forget the rush to pack in as many as you can grab. When you find a need for what the GB does then it is time.

Last edited:

Lord Pest

Quality not quanitity. Get the Great Buildings you have now leveled up to ten. Every Great Building you add is less space to earn FPs or Goods or supplies. I have seen players build so many GBs they are trapped. They hae no room to play the game. So forget the rush to pack in as many as you can grab. When you find a need for what the GB does then it is time.

I see way to many players who fill their city with every GB you can think of and they are all at level 4, 5, 6. Better to focus on getting the GBs you already have in your city leveled up to about level 70… before you add more. Start with the arc and get that one to level 80. Low level GBs really don’t do much for you and I look at them as boat Anchors. You are much better off using that space for event buildings That can help you level up the GBs you already have.

RazorbackPirate

In the early days, I added 2 at a time focusing on getting them to level 7 or so before I built the next couple. I started with the basics + CdM, then the basic fight GBs, then Arc to level 80, then the advanced fight GBs.

I'm now in a similar spot as the OP, having built and leveled all the GBs that are valuable for my play style, with only the "Meh" GBs left. I'm wondering what's worth the space and FPs. There's about 3 I might build eventually, beyond those, I don't see much of interest.

Ebeondi Asi

I would mention many GBs really only need to be at level ten to be very worthwhile for a new player.
Also it would be nearly impossible to level any G B up to 80 (that takes 640 blueprints!) and the only real way to get those is to have an Arc. To get teh Arc blueprints to get to Level 80 you eed a good Guild,or an Arc club to help. Once you have a level 80 Arc then getting all sorts of blueprints is much easier.
So becasue of the difficulty getting blueprints I would say do not try to get any GB high up. stick to getting them up to level ten.

The Lady Redneck

It all takes time. Patience is the key element in the game. Nothing should be hurried. You are aiming to get GBs up through the sweet spot but you can only do that a few levels at a time. Level 10 is the first goal to set yourself. In what is now my main world I stayed in Iron age for a little over a year. And with the help of the guild I was in plus some good friends (You will build up a network of friends as you go) did get my Arc to 80 and all the basic stuff I wanted (Zeus, CdM, CoA, OBS, ToR, Traz ) Up through their sweet spot. LoA and StM to 20 I then added Cape, CF, AO. Kraken and TA.I took Cape up to 80 but left the others at 10. I tried to work 2 at a time putting 5 levels on them then changing to another 2 just to break the monotony LOL. But doing that meant my strength and productivity went up evenly. This worked for me. Others will do it differently. Another thing is do not be slow to ask ANY question at all in your guild. You might think what you want to know is maybe dumb, but it is not. Your guild leaders will all have asked the same things when they first started. And other new players in the guild may be wondering the same thing. A good guild want players who can ask and learn.