• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which unique features does your guild have?

DeletedUser42595

Hi,

I am founder of a guild and I like interaction between members of my guild. The members in my guild are active, so it is worth it to reward them with unique features.
For this I am open to inspiration from other guilds. What kind of unique/fun/motivating features does your guild have?

I am not talking about FP swaps, sticks to bricks etc.
But for example within-guild contests you organize. I reward FPs every week to the member who finishes GE level 1 first.

There may be other ideas too that do not involve rewards. For example, my guild has a few players that focus on producing one good that is rare in the guild (only few members have the deposit).

Again, I would like to hear some good ideas that help players and guilds in ways that are not standard. Looking forward to hear them!

Kranyar the Mysterious

I am currently running a contest for GBG offering three 100 fp prizes - 1 random prize for all members who do more than 10 advances total, 1 prize for most improved player who had any advances in the last GBG, and 1 prize for the player who gets the most advances who had 0 advances in the last GBG.

Leadership is excluded, one prize per player max.

barra370804

My guild has it where some higher age players put up contests where whoever guesses closest to the amount of something they have, (goods, coins, supplies, medals etc) gets 100 FP, second closest gets 50 FP

Also, in GBG, highest negotiator gets 100FP, second-highest gets 50FP, same with fighting

DeletedUser37581

I am currently running a contest for GBG offering three 100 fp prizes - 1 random prize for all members who do more than 10 advances total, 1 prize for most improved player who had any advances in the last GBG, and 1 prize for the player who gets the most advances who had 0 advances in the last GBG.

Leadership is excluded, one prize per player max.
Doesn't this encourage slacking, as you have to be a slacker to qualify for the prizes?

Kranyar the Mysterious

Doesn't this encourage slacking, as you have to be a slacker to qualify for the prizes?
Slacking? How do you figure?

Two prizes are for the most improved players in 2 categories, and while that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be the best, it does mean you have to try harder than anyone else, using your last end point as the baseline. The third prize was just to encourage general participation and to let everyone feel they had a chance at something. This is just a one off contest, and I will adjust as needed for the next GBG. We had about 40% of our guild not participate at all last season, and I wanted to spur new activity this season. So far it seems to be working.

Brunenjii

I'm a part of a guild that holds a GE raffle. Everyone who finishes GE (64/64) is entered into the raffle. Seven winners are chosen, and they each get 100FP on a GB.

Super Catanian

Currently doing three 50 FP prizes to the top three participating members of GBG. Besides that, virtually all of our players have titles, from generic Villagers to more complex ones. I am the Battlegrounds General, while one is a Duke, another is the Scribe, and, of course, there is the King himself.

DeletedUser42595

Those are really nice ideas!
Keep 'em coming. Also if they are not contests.

A lot of GBG rewards. They really boost participation. Does anyone do rewards for GBs? For example for having Arc/Obs?

barra370804

Those are really nice ideas!
Keep 'em coming. Also if they are not contests.

A lot of GBG rewards. They really boost participation. Does anyone do rewards for GBs? For example for having Arc/Obs?
Nah, but we really try to help newer players get their Arc, Obs, and Traz as fast as possible.

Super Catanian

This brings great togetherness in our guild.
dca.png