• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Who attack first?

Bonobas

Hi, there. :)
If I attack a neighbor, is there a specific rules who attacks first: defender or me? Does it depend on troops which he or I have?

Thanks.
Have a good day! :)

wolfhoundtoo

OK, I see... :rolleyes:

if you are in a guild then you can do GE manually. Simply watch the order a few times and write which units moved in which order. You'll get the general idea for the units of your age relatively quickly.

You can of course do that for neighbors too. What age/era are you?

Ta 152H

As a rule of thumb, it goes by the speed of the unit, but there are exceptions (rogues, paratroopers, strike teams, et al), so it won't always apply.

Agent327

As a rule of thumb, it goes by the speed of the unit, but there are exceptions (rogues, paratroopers, strike teams, et al), so it won't always apply.

I am sure you will not believe me cause I lie and do not play the game but units do not have "speed". They have "movement".

As a rule of thumb, units that have rapid deployment move first, after that it is the fast unit. The era the unit is from also is a factor.

Ta 152H

I am sure you will not believe me cause I lie and do not play the game but units do not have "speed". They have "movement".

As a rule of thumb, units that have rapid deployment move first, after that it is the fast unit. The era the unit is from also is a factor.

If you can't make the correlation between the two, I'm guessing you couldn't make it past grade 6, Jethro.

Fast unit generally moves next because it is faster than others, thus the name. It's not that it's fast unit, it's the speed of it, Jethro. But, as you may have guessed, fast units tend to be fast. Did you know that?

Agent327

If you can't make the correlation between the two, I'm guessing you couldn't make it past grade 6, Jethro.

Fast unit generally moves next because it is faster than others, thus the name. It's not that it's fast unit, it's the speed of it, Jethro. But, as you may have guessed, fast units tend to be fast. Did you know that?

No I didn't Loyd, or is it Harry?