• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who got the first BP's for the new GB?

Just An Observer

I am curious as to how the BP's get their start too. Anyways it will be interesting to see how long before the new SAV GB gets into general circulation.

wolfhoundtoo

You can get blueprints from quests and aiding buildings of the proper age. You can also get blueprints from GE and probably GBG (I don't remember if i get any from there as I don't care about bps).

Fishercat.

You can get blueprints from quests and aiding buildings of the proper age. You can also get blueprints from GE and probably GBG (I don't remember if i get any from there as I don't care about bps).

No, you can't get blueprints in GBG. IIRC, quests and GE don't give blueprints for ages above your current one. Just up to your current age, and no-age BP, like the ToR.

wolfhoundtoo

No, you can't get blueprints in GBG. IIRC, quests and GE don't give blueprints for ages above your current one. Just up to your current age, and no-age BP, like the ToR.

Like I said I wasn't sure about GBG because i don't pay attention. But for your information he asked who got the FIRST blueprint for the new age...........so quests work just fine for those when you age up. Although I'll grant you GE was incorrect since the new age came out after GE started this week I believe.