• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who plundered me?

B-ILL

Hi Forum
I am new to FOE. Can you tell me how to figure out who plundered me?
Thanks

Dominator - X

Hi Forum
I am new to FOE. Can you tell me how to figure out who plundered me?
Thanks
If the suggestions above don't work, you can always ask all of your neighbors who attacked and plundered you. ;~}

BTW: A good rule to live by is schedule your collections at a time when you are more apt to be able to be online. That way you can collect them before Bobby, or anyone else, collects them for you.

DreadfulCadillac

If the suggestions above don't work, you can always ask all of your neighbors who attacked and plundered you. ;~}

BTW: A good rule to live by is schedule your collections at a time when you are more apt to be able to be online. That way you can collect them before Bobby, or anyone else, collects them for you.
my collection is around recalc always,cause im always on at recalc:)

B-ILL

Thanks for the insight! Do I bother with revenge if he has significant more points than me. I would like to kick his ass but I am afraid to risk getting my ass handed to me and creating an enemy I can't beat.

Dominator - X

Thanks for the insight! Do I bother with revenge if he has significant more points than me. I would like to kick his ass but I am afraid to risk getting my ass handed to me and creating an enemy I can't beat.
Points mean little when it comes to attacking. Back when I was very low on the points status, I attacked neighbors who were much higher than myself. You would be surprised how many "high level" players do little to protect their city. Many only have the minimum 2 spear chuckers even well past the IA. Scout their city. See if they have enough defense buildings to overcome your attack strength. Sometimes you just have to man up and attack anyways. You never know what they have until you test them. Don't worry about losing. It happens. you will recover, even though it sux. File it in the learning experience folder and move on.

Emberguard

If he's already attacking you on a regular basis I doubt attacking them will change much. If they're only attacking once or twice then upto you whether it's worth the risk. Chances are you're playing to have fun, decide whether it's fun to take risks and face whatever consequences come from it (good or bad).

B-ILL

Points mean little when it comes to attacking. Back when I was very low on the points status, I attacked neighbors who were much higher than myself. You would be surprised how many "high level" players do little to protect their city. Many only have the minimum 2 spear chuckers even well past the IA. Scout their city. See if they have enough defense buildings to overcome your attack strength. Sometimes you just have to man up and attack anyways. You never know what they have until you test them. Don't worry about losing. It happens. you will recover, even though it sux. File it in the learning experience folder and move on.
Great advice - thanks Dominator!!!