• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why can't I donate to others' great buildings? (Where's the screen/buttons?)

son0fhobs

I'm trying to donate forge points to others' great buildings. That's the direction the story is pointing me and I want to at least try it once. I can't find the screen or buttons anywhere. What am I doing wrong? What are the prerequisites? Am I on the wrong screen/section? How do I get there?

Every instructional just tells me to donate without showing the screen/button, and if they do, it doesn't look like anything I can find. I'm lost and incredibly frustrated. Thank you so much!

foe-2020-06-24 11_33_52-Window.png
foe-2020-06-24 11_35_00-Window.png

Attachments

• foe-2020-06-24 11_33_52-Window.png
    foe-2020-06-24 11_33_52-Window.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 1

Nicholas002

if I remember right. the story quest to "contribute 20 Forge Points to great buildings" wants you to put them on your own Oracle of Delphi. (I may be wrong, that's just what I remember)

To contribute to another players GB, you must have researched architecture, one of the first techs in the Iron Age.
then you want to click the "level up" tab in the picture above. that should allow you to contribute Forge Points.