• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

why do we get these do 4 ge negotiates on day 1 of ge

battles are easy at stage one and don't cost diamonds
I want to save diamonds not spend them on other crap
I want to spend no diamonds so I can get land expand
I only want to negot ge at the end at lvl 5
battle don't cost diamonds
rent has really jacked up like 50% of original and killing bugs everyday so no spend money on FOE
the forced never heard of cable service screws up and lost some stuff

now I get bots in pvp. I guess nobody that does pvp has vw beattles and 67 camaros running around in my world. Way more beattles lots of beattles.

Emberguard

Personally I prefer the negotiations on Day 1 of Guild Expedition rather than further along.

The first negotiations should only be 3 possible options, two of which as coins and supplies. Meaning if you haven't done any Guild Expedition it should be impossible to need extra turns, and if you are far enough in to need an extra turn I would highly recommend using the extra turn Tavern Boost

Then I would miss out on other age tower points. With ge 1 I want to do the lower age units
Ah. So the problem is you want to participate in the Tournament Towers

Have you tried attacking your Neighbors (manual battle) for that purpose? It may or may not interest you, but it would be an alternative solution to consider

Orius Maximus

There's a lot worse things I can think of than negotiating the first 4 encounters of GE. The first three are easily brute forced and only the third might actually use goods. I fight most of GE. but I just use negotiations when there's only 2 or 3 choices because it is zero risk, and I'll never miss the coins and supplies.

If you really want meaningless tower bragging rights, Emberguard is right, beat up weak neighbors. Keep track of the players who have spearfighters and go through them with artillery from BA to whatever. You should never blindly hit auto in PvP because the game doesn't display their units in advance and even if you keep notes they can still change their lineup.