• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why is there no I server and two A servers

DeletedUser35670

I would like to know why the sever names have no I with another A server to replace the I server at the end to make 26 us servers?

DeletedUser3882

The world names follow that of the provinces on the “original” (early age) continent map.

The better question is why are there no “I” provinces on the map until Modern Era?

DeletedUser26965

The world names follow that of the provinces on the “original” (early age) continent map.
I don't think that's true as there are worlds that I don't see names for in the provinces such as Arvahall, Brisgard, Greifental.
But though most likely a completely useless fact to know I'm guessing pretty much everyone has wondered why they skipped the I world name.

I've had lots of questions that I can never seem to get an answer for from Inno. Like why in GvG does it not show the guild attacking your siege if they don't have any sectors? Though you can see who it is if they happen to be in your neighborhood/friends list but still, quite odd and aggravating, we should be allowed to know who is attacking.

DeletedUser29726

answer for from Inno. Like why in GvG does it not show the guild attacking your siege if they don't have any sectors? Though you can see who it is if they happen to be in your neighborhood/friends list but still, quite odd and aggravating, we should be allowed to know who is attacking.

You can know while it's happening - you just have to leave and reenter the map to see the name of the guild instead of the name of some other guild already on the map. It's a bug that started popping up at some point, though i don't know when.

They become unknown guild in the log once they're no longer on the map in any capacity (i.e. the siege was broken or deleted). I'm sure this is mostly a lazy way to make things a little less inefficient.

DeletedUser26965

You can know while it's happening - you just have to leave and reenter the map to see the name of the guild
You sure about that? I mean if my siege is getting hit it by someone not on the map already it shows up as "Unknown Guild" and you're saying when that is happening just leave the map and re enter and it will show what guild it is?

We should go test this lol.

DeletedUser29726

You sure about that? I mean if my siege is getting hit it by someone not on the map already it shows up as "Unknown Guild" and you're saying when that is happening just leave the map and re enter and it will show what guild it is?

We should go test this lol.

Ah yes, that much is true, if the person hitting your LZ siege is not on map, it's unknown guild the whole time. Most of my sieges aren't LZ so it's not an issue i remembered :)

DeletedUser26965

Ah yes, that much is true, if the person hitting your LZ siege is not on map, it's unknown guild the whole time. Most of my sieges aren't LZ so it's not an issue i remembered :)
Yeah I guess I should have been clearer so I'll rephrase, if you're siegeing a LZ and a guild hits that siege and is not already on the map it shows as "Unknown Guild". Wish they would fix that.