• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

why would a guild have complete ge in 1 day

Darkest.Knight

I use my medals doing extra PVP Arena fights, saving them up now to buy expansions when new era comes out. Don't remember how much I paid/expansions in SAJM but for SAT it'll seem expensive.

I've been using a few to move along in GE5, not in any rush; used to take 2 days for 4 lvls, I'll finish GE5 in 4 days.

The Lady Redneck

not me Not worried about racing through . I work my temple with it. working on getting temple out of sweet spot after I do a little round robin.

But if the guild you are in has winning GE as a priority. And want it done on Day 1 (even within the first hour) if the competition is tough. And you sit on your rear and make no effort to finish before Thursday, you could lose them the Gold cup. You are letting your guild down.

The Lady Redneck

You are not letting down your guild , they are asking too much of you .
My fault......... was refering to old 1 - 4 level GE. Level 5 is a totally different thing. I see not harm If you have your city and your inventory set up for it doing 1 - 4 in an hour. I used to be in a multi world guild that had 3 GE guilds made up of members from the guild in other worlds. We used to do the under an hour thing for fun. Level 5 (for now until we get our head round it) I think should be left up to the individual. Do it or leave it alone, but on a week when the competition is tough, then make the effort to step up for the guild.

Angry.Blanket

GE4 could take 10-15 million medals to complete in 1 hour , GE5 doubles this to 20-30 million medals. You are not letting down your guild , they are asking too much of you .
If a guild has requirements, and you agreed to those when joining then you would be letting the them down, If one doesn't want to have to meet certain requirements one should look for a guild that has less/no requirements. I have never joined a guild that wasn't very clear up front about GE, GbG, GvG requirements.

Angry.Blanket

GE5 just came out , of course if you’re dumb enough to agree to amassing 30 million medals per week doing non stop 1.9 threads then you don’t deserve a life outside of FoE. I was referring to the existing guilds that had the GE requirement that was agreed to prior to the release of GE5.
I was referring to the existing guilds that had the GE requirement that was agreed to prior to the release of GE5 as well.
If you agreed to do 64 in 24 hrs and you failed to do it then you let your guild mates down,
I haven't heard of any guilds having a GE 5 requirement yet, there may be some but not many I bet.

Orius Maximus

I rush through GE when I do to get it out of the way, and because I have no other use for the medals except for the arena. I've never sped through the whole thing in 7 minutes though. The most I've rushed through GE is the end of level 2 on day one from DC requirements.

MJ Artisan of War

i have 82 million medals..... but have stopped buying GE turns unless a 24 hour race is called by guild leadership.....
GE rewards are so poor now there is no rush to finish...