• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wiki!

DeletedUser23444

Someone from the Future attacking and plundering someone in the HMA is not "competition". PvP is fine, but let's make it fair and between players of similar Ages. Or are you too morally challenged to comprehend honor and fairplay?

You are exaggerating and you are a liar. This didn't happen often at all. On top of that, they have been addressing this issue.

Actually no he isn't. I'm in Futre Era, and I had 3 AFE players in my hoods as well as players in Colonial, LMA, HMA, EMA, Iron age, and Bronze age. They were actually adding tutorial players to our hood that week for someone reason.

DeletedUser27711

...and this happens all the time the way he makes it sound like?

DeletedUser23444

...and this happens all the time the way he makes it sound like?

Yes it did happen all the time (before they changed how hood merges happen), perhaps not to every neighborhood on every world. But it happenend all the time in many hoods on many worlds. I know that it was quite common on Noarsil, since I knew many players in such a lopsided hood. I myself saw Tutorial players added to my hood at least 10 different weeks last year, and that doesn't begin to speak to hoods that had players from as many as 7 different ages in the same hood.

Why would any player want to plunder a Bronze Aged player when they are in FE or AFE? the tower points that could be scored would be paltry as would any resource that might be available to plunder.

Then on top of this, I know that the lifeblood of any online game is that new players will try it out and stick with playing it. Tossing a brand new player, who is just completing the Tutorial Quests, into a hood with players ranging from AFE on down is just going to discourage that player from sticking with the game. It made no sense at all how some neighborhoods got mashed together before the changes.

DeletedUser8152

I saw unbalanced hoods maybe 20% of the time in my high age city, and not ever in my low age one. Whether that counts as "all the time", I don't know. There were always a large number of low age players with high age neighbors, but I guess the fraction of such players was fairly small.

DeletedUser24787

on the main log-in page if you scroll all the way down on the left side it says WIKI you can click there also Screenshot 2017-02-26 at 4.17.28 AM.png

DeletedUser27711

I'm glad to see the wiki link has been added at the top of the games website.

Now some more feedback.
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Social_Actions#Plundering

When plundering goods you lose the value of those goods in coins or supplies, but not both, or something like that. There is no mention here about how that works. So goods plundering has negative effects. Residential and production buildings have no negative effect. What buildings have negative effects when plundered and which don't? Needs more explanation.

DeletedUser26120

When plundering goods you lose the value of those goods in coins or supplies, but not both, or something like that. There is no mention here about how that works. So goods plundering has negative effects. Residential and production buildings have no negative effect. What buildings have negative effects when plundered and which don't?
I read the plundering section on the link you posted and still have no idea what you are talking about.

Negative effects? What?

DeletedUser26120

Hey I saw it too! I had just plundered and saw a few thousand coins/supplies being charged. Thought I was losing my mind and dismissed it.

Will post there and confirm.

DeletedUser27711

Linking the wiki in messages gets filtered out. You might want to white list your own wiki. :)