• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife mini-game seems to be bugged, chests not dropping

jsc29

The mini-game in the Wildlife event seems to be bugged. Two things I notice:

(1) Sometimes the game just freezes and I have to close it and re-open it

(2) Sometimes a chest will drop off the bottom, but no prize is shown. I am not sure whether it is purely a visual bug, or whether I am not getting the prize at all.

Darkest.Knight

In mini game on the opening screen select "See Prizes," next page select "Claim" to put prize in your inventory.

No problems here freezing up.

mineseA

He´s talking about the chests, not the paw prints.

Same is happening to me except it´s not freezing.

JB333

I wanted to say that I don't like this mini-game event and will not participate in it. To me, it's a bug when it's not fun. I'm sure other people like it, just wanted to let you know that I don't.

Graviton

I'm on PC, I've had it freeze up on one world. Last night it froze several times, but so far today no issues.

Lord Hamilton

same has happened to me, i just back out of mini game and then re-enter all rewards have been collected to my knowledge i am on laptop windows 11 running firefox wb

Ebeondi Asi

Ditto Play PC and it loses the reward banner I have no idea if the reward is actually given anyway. and yes same thing log out of World and back (no need to log out of game)