• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Will event set buildings ever come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

I almost choked on my coffee laughing at this.

I am in HMA on Beta and have been getting incidents ever since they started. I can guarantee you I've gotten nowhere near an expansion's worth and I am still on the 5000 one.

Let's not even go there where my main world is concerned. 160k for next expansion and I don't think I've even broke 2,000 in medals from incidents.
You got that right. Lol I bet I may have gotten 2000 medals tops but I doubt that much!

DeletedUser

You got that right. Lol I bet I may have gotten 2000 medals tops but I doubt that much!
What could I do with a meaningless 2000 medals? I could unlock an entire sector for defense on the AA map or set a siege(s), use them on GE level 4 to negotiate, use them on any level to buy extra attempts or use them to hire crew members in the harbors.
No value...?

DeletedUser26120

I think question has been answered and topic keeps veering into subjects covered by other discussion threads.

So will close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.