• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will GVG ever be adjusted?

DeletedUser29726

Read the Battlegrounds post and you'll find out everything you need to.

Well not everything. They do say they have some improvements coming - but not what those improvements are. Just that they're the last ones.

All sectors always landing zones?

How do you figure that's an improvement? Ghosts can hit everyone everywhere without worrying about holding their position! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29726

I did. Did you?

Besides that, and over the next few months, we will, however, spend additional time to improve the technical stability of GvG, because the efforts we put into analysis the whole topic made some good improvements visible, that we would like to implement for you.

Which technical problems do they plan to address from this whole 1 sentence? Do you know? I don't!

DeletedUser29726

Ok so does this address when the map stops updating after you've been watching it for a while?

Does this address when after recalc a particular guild can't actually see the update to the map as a whole for minutes afterward?

Does this address lag when dozens of people are fighting at recalc?

Does this address when I give a move HQ command, it doesn't happen, but it says I used it and I have to reload the page to be able to try again?

Does this address when I give a release command and it releases a different sector instead?

That'd be a short list of issues I can think of off the top of my head that may be connected to "technical stability" - I can't claim they're the only ones.