• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Will there be a new Ages after OF?

Salsuero

There could still be a jungle overgrowth age where the oceans recede and the super fertile land left over explodes with new life. We don't have to leave the planet just yet.

*Arturis*

We should move to new Ages already, I am so sick with all the parts and staying in the same Ages for over a year, time for some new thing/look for a change.

DeletedUser31592

We should move to new Ages already, I am so sick with all the parts and staying in the same Ages for over a year, time for some new thing/look for a change.
Which is why I am dragging out my time in each age as long as possible. I've been in PME since April.
Why go to the end to sit there? Might as well sit where I'm at.
(I may age-up during the next event. I'm not opposed to it and have been considering it.)
And I know many people who love CE, so who knows how long I will sit there.

DeletedUser16522

Well, FOE has to create more if they want their income to stay! If the game stagnates, people will end up not buying any more diamonds and FOE's income will dry up.