• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Win 3 battles without losing in between?

DeletedUser31499

Received this as the daily quest. Does it mean...

Win three sectors without losing?

Or...

In 8 to 8 pvp combat kill 3 of your opponents men without losing one of yours?

Would guild combat count?

DeletedUser26965

If the wording is "Win 3 battles without losing in between" then that means any battles; GvG, PvP, GE and/or continent map, as long as you don't lose one in between battles it should fulfill the quest.

DeletedUser31499

If the wording is "Win 3 battles without losing in between" then that means any battles; GvG, PvP, GE and/or continent map, as long as you don't lose one in between battles it should fulfill the quest.

I just tried it and can confirm.
That is the exact wording and it works on the guild expedition map. So a battle is defined as defeating his 8 guys on the map.

DeletedUser31499

You can beat people with two spearmen so it is worth noting who has them for that reason.

I feel guilty. You were right. I picked on two neighbors who didn’t have much more than a town hall. In the daily quest I have 6 in a row and the last task is an easy production request. I’m about to exit Iron Age. This win will make it 7 in a row. Really wanted this one.