• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Windows 10 Update messed up my game

DeletedUser25795

I just had an automated big windows 10 update. After rebooting I try to play the game:

On Firefox: All my roads and background are black.
On Edge and Chrome: It says to start a new city and so I leave that page so as to not mess up my already built city.

Anyone know whats going on. I have rebooted PC and game multiple times and still shows as above. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25795

Nope. will have to resort to installing a new browser yet again unless anyone out there has encountered these problems and knows how to fix them. Not sure why 2 browsers don't recognize my city even though they still know what world I was playing in. The start up screen recognizes me, my login, my password my world but not my city?

DeletedUser31440

Nope. will have to resort to installing a new browser yet again unless anyone out there has encountered these problems and knows how to fix them. Not sure why 2 browsers don't recognize my city even though they still know what world I was playing in. The start up screen recognizes me, my login, my password my world but not my city?

Click the build new city and it will ask to run the player, should just do it once. It'll load your actual city not start a new one.

DeletedUser25795

Click the build new city and it will ask to run the player, should just do it once. It'll load your actual city not start a new one.

OMG thank you, thank you, thank you. That worked perfectly for the Edge and chrome problems. Even technical support didn't say that too me they just said to clear cache. (which I had already tried).