• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Winter Event 2014 - Scout a Province

DeletedUser3658

Quest #23 - Scout a Province. It takes approximately 2 days to completely scout a province. When should the scouting process be started in order to complete the quest in a timely manner. What happens if all provinces are scouted? If the scouting of the province is not completed before the next quest, would you lose the special award of the day? What happens if all provinces are scouted? Pretty confused about this one.

DeletedUser

You should start scouting 2 days before the said date and don't open the continent map until then. If you scouted all the provinces from BA to CE, the quest will auto complete. And no, you just don't get the stars until you finish the quest but you still can get stars from shuffle and the quest will stack up.

DeletedUser6163

Hi Lady D,

The scouting process can be started at any time, only needs to have reached the province after you have accepted the Frosty quest. If all the provinces are scouted, the quest will auto complete. You can still get the special reward of the day if you have stars saved up - always shuffle even if you do not pick a prize that day to collect the ten stars.

On Brisgard I had started the scout of the last CE province the day this quest popped up, so I did get stuck on the questline for a couple of days while little guy was scouting. But the quests will stack if you do not complete the daily quest within that day.

Ko :)

DeletedUser8152

And just to emphasize the point the others made: you can start the scouting as early as you like. It doesn't actually complete until you open up the continent map. So if you are careful you can control the timing exactly as you like.

librarylu

I took the last province on the CE map not knowing it was the last one. Does this mean I won't be able to finish the Winter Event on that world? Apparently there are a scout province and a conquer province quest still ahead.

DeletedUser8152

Hi lu! Those quests will autocomplete if you don't have any more sectors to scout or conquer.