• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event...well punk...do ya?

ahsay

If an Sok comes up tomorrow...do I take my 72 stars and go for it or do I wait and hope it comes back again...?

DeletedUser31592

They are going out of order versus what was released in Beta, so no one knows. If you see a prize you want, I'd immediately go for it.

DeletedUser27848

I will hoard every Star I can, right until the end of the event... as I always do.

DeletedUser27023

Just be advised that if it’s anything like Beta, the SoK will come up twice. If you do get desperate and spend diamonds, keep in mind that during beta the diamond price was lower the first time the SoK appeared. The 2nd time it appeared, they jacked the price up even more.

Salsuero

If an Sok comes up tomorrow...do I take my 72 stars and go for it or do I wait and hope it comes back again...?

I would wait. It will be back at least one more time, but I wouldn't count on more than one more time. If you don't mind not getting one, you could see if they show up a third time and have a boatload of stars with which to go after them. If you really really want one, it's going to be a major bummer if you don't get one by opening just 7 presents and you're back to square one in collecting them. I'd wait. Good luck!

Freshmeboy

Same odds either way, just more shots with more stars.. The SoK sells for more the following day the second time around. Why...? Because INNO knows players wait for the end to cash in and if unlucky they will buy one anyway. The idea here is to hit the 2X, then the SoK, then the shuffle so you can take another swing. The odds are high against you, but that is the perfect at-bat. If you arent going to finish due to province, scout or tech, tomorrow is the time...Good luck