• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Winter Quest end time

• Thread starter DeletedUser8666
  • Start date

DeletedUser8666

Hi all,

I have just spent a few stars, no less than 2 hours ago when it said I had 8 hours left. However I have just reloaded the page to find that the winter quest etc. had disappeared. As far as I knew it was about 6 hours time from that point. Have other players experienced the same confusion or is it just me? If the former, any chance it could be re-enabled for a day, as there has been no "formal" post saying exactly when the winter quest will expire?

Kind regards,
Clarkey

DeletedUser2145

If the winter event is gone, then it cannot be brought back, not for a day, not for a few hours. It would simply not be possible. That's why there was an in-game message saying to spend any stars players have left, because as mentioned here in the forum we didn't have a specific end time for the 2nd of January. Granted, that timer was confusing, but I believe the option to return the winter event would not be on the table.

DeletedUser8666

Thanks for your reply, ThePhantom. Luckily I spent all my stars and was simply considering buying a few for that extra chance of winning a confectionary :). I'm actually a developer myself so I know that, technologically speaking, it is possible to bring the winter event back.. but if someone says no then I should not argue and must wait for next time. Just wanted to check if anyone else was experiencing the same or not, that's all. Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Clarkey

DeletedUser2145

On a coding-level yes, it should be possible, though depends on how it was coded it could be too much trouble to bring it. But basically, just speaking from experience, it is not likely to happen. We here are just the support team, the only actual staff who could do that are the developers in Germany, and seeing how the event ended at midnight their time, I'd imagine it was intended that it ends at that time. Sad that the timer could have led some to believe the event will last longer, but hopefully the ingame note spared anyone from having stars left when the end took place. :)